2009/12/16

Lolita Covers Contest Results

I had totally forgotten about this contest. But recently i was emailed the details of a new contest. This time around the piece would be a cover for The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. I myself have not read the book, so i have no ideas at all what to do. But i am foremost here telling you all about this, in hopes to get more participants.


The first contest was, to design a cover for Vladmir Nabokov's LOLITA.


This book was also the inspiration for two Movie adaptations, the first -in 1962 was made famously by Stanley Kubrick.





The second adaptation was in 1997.




I sent in my submission and now that ive seen all the entries and i really love the winning submissions. See here at the contest organizers blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment