2012/06/19

Palm Strike Dance Party


music video...

The illustrations below are interpretations I did after the announcement of the album and also after the music video came out. 




Note: I just took the title into Google Translate so, if it's wrong let me know and tell the good robots at Google because its their fault. 

Right now I'm getting to work on a redesign of his the first album. Buy that too. 

 Graham Elwood co-hosts the comedy podcast Comedy Film Nerds with Chris Mancini where lively discussions about movies happen(most of the time). 

UPDATE:  Just found out the same day I was writing this the Chris and Graham celebrated their 100th-ish episode of the Comedy Film Nerds and releasing The Comedy Film Nerds Guide to Movies book at NerdMelt.  Just look at the happy couple in this photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment